Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blog Post #2

What I Think About This

              
      In Heaven's reading response of "For One More Day" I find it interesting that this book is so realistic and just having the real word issue. I especially like the fact that you said "you should always treat others well and to really appreciate the time you spend with your family, because you just never know when there not going to be there and you won't have the chance to do anything about it" because I think that for those of people who didn't experimence their loved ones not being their with them will not understand what it felt like when you have so much things to tell them, but they can't hear you. I agree with your interpertation of the lesson in the book, and I think that you shouldn't wait until you lose something to finally realize how much you love them, and how much you need to tell, all those words...

     In Kimberely's reading response of "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days" I find it really interesting that Gregory and you related in common situations. I ca also relate to the fact about how our mom can potentically ruin our summer when they think thats what's best for us. I think that Summer is a time to relax and have fun, and like putting everything down and take a break after a year of education. So I think that after a tireless year, we should be able to enjoy the vacation and do what we wanted rather than having someone control what we do. Overall, I agree with your point and that it is essential to have freedom and just do what ever you want especially during the Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment